SqlLobEditor - Edit SQL Server LOB data directly.
SqlLobEditor is a database tool that helps DBA and Database Programmer edit SQL Server LOB ([IMAGE, VARBINARY(MAX)] (BLOB), [TEXT, NTEXT, VARCHAR(MAX), NVARCHAR(MAX)] (CLOB)) data directly and import/export LOB data.
SqlLobEditor is convenient:
1. Edit LOB ([IMAGE, VARBINARY(MAX)] (BLOB), [TEXT, NTEXT, VARCHAR(MAX), NVARCHAR(MAX)] (CLOB)) data directly.
2. Easy to view image data in BLOB field.
3. Saving and loading LOB data to/from file.
SqlLobEditor is powerful:
1. Batch import/export LOB data.
2. Enable calling external tool to use more powerful editing functions.
3. Hexadecimal mode to edit BLOB data.
SqlLobEditor is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-03-04. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012.
SqlLobEditor (version 2.7) has a file size of 4.82 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 203 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.